♡ All About Me! ♡

    Hello everybody! My name is Kimberly Tran, but my friends call me Kim for short. I go by she/her pronouns, and my MBTI is ISFJ. I graduated Verdugo Hills High School in 2023 and am currently enrolled in CSUN as a Biotechnology major. I am working hard towards my bachelor’s degree and am actively searching for opportunities to improve myself and pursue my dream job as an optometrist. In my free time, I like to play online games and go shopping. My favorite pastime, however, is crafting, specifically sewing cute little plushies. I find that expressing myself creatively through different hobbies is the best way for me to represent myself, so I love trying new things. One of the things I cherish most in life is friendship. I enjoy hanging out with friends, even if it just includes us idly sitting around in a phone call all day. I’m a bit introverted, and may look a bit mean at first glance, but if you see me, feel free to say hello!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♪ Walking Song ♫